Always hope

Always hope

Sunday, 9 March 2014

So since finding out that I have pcos, Ive been non stop researching. Ive looked at everything from symtoms to diets to success stories and Ive almost driven myself insane.
I see having pcos as an awful thing, a negative thing, something that I now have to live with,  although it isnt a completely serious medical condition,  to me it is something that has changed my life.

In order to conceive and control my symtoms,  I need to change every aspect of my life and to be honest, I just wasn't ready to change but now I know more facts and I am more aware - I realise how serious pcos can be and the damage it can cause.

If you think you have any symptoms of pcos then I urge you to go to the doctor.  Have the checks to be sure. Leaving it could result in unwanted issues. Remember,  pcos isnt just an ovary syndrome,  its a uterine one.  ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment